[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LDPE Source?

Greg,
Ain plastics is a good mail order source.  They have rolled poly with
high thickness' and a good assortment of different types (including
polypropylene).  1-800-431-2451  they are in NY, and have extensive
branches.  They will sell directly from their headquarters, but call
first if you intend to pick it up (I didn't and had to wait for an
hour).

US Plastics is a pretty good mail order source.  www.usplastic-dot-com
1-800-537-9724.

Both sources have good catalogs.