[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Alternative supply for tesla coils

That is not straight the doubler scheme but operational principle is almost
the same: charge in turn a set of capacitors and use them connected in
series.

Pro and cons are comparable with a plain doubler, besides small differences
regarding component voltage stress.

No free lunch here either...

tesla-at-pupman-dot-com on 24.03.99 12:00:03