[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Displacement Current Revisited

I reply to so little nowadays as there is little new to reply to.  However,
this
was a superb experiment and the great thing about the compass is it cannot
repond
to sinusodial EM fields.
(such as damped waves)  It is responding to a NET effect of what amounts to a
net
direct current flowing SOMEWHERE.  Richard Wall is a first rate experimenter
and
this is unexpected by me, as I though the DC was all and electrostatic wave,
however there seems to be some net currents in the DC direction too!  I gotta'
try
this one....

Richard Hull, TCBOR