[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: xfrmr

Thanks everyone for your responses. The transformer is pretty hefty with
lots of insulation between windings, probably weighs 75-100 lbs. or so.
Yes, that's 5.5 amps on secondary. I have no clue what it was used for
as it's at a surplus store. I'd love to find a second one to wire in
series....

Bob Volk