[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Run Failure, need help

Andy:

	just my two cents worth:

	If you put those two wires through the same hole, you may be missing the
observation that although those wires may have rubber around them, tesla
coil voltages, such as 15kV, can break through it if is the insulation is
not heavy enough.

	Also, about the secondary, if the insulation is frayed between
successive wraps, I imagine that could cause such a phenomenon.  I don't
know if varnish would help that.

	I'm not saying all these things out of years and years of experience,
merely bits of info I have gathered by listening to all these big dog's
Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno-dot-com/getjuno.html
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]