[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

request for braid data (was Another grounding question)

Malcolm and anyone else having similar data:

I would be interested in seeing the measurements, especially if you
have enough information recorded to determine resistance as a function
of frequency, braid type, and current density.  I would expect that the
last variable would have a minimal effect, but it would be nice to
confirm that a signal generator could be used to obtain useful data.
Braid may not be too good of a conductor, but a frequency-variable
resistor may reduce losses in filtering circuits.

Jim Monte

>Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 07:08:20 -0600
>To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>Subject: Re: Another grounding question
>
>Original Poster: "Malcolm Watts" <MALCOLM-at-directorate.wnp.ac.nz>

<snip>