[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Braid etc.

Could it be that these measurements actually understate the differences?
While the measurements at 195KHz are no doubt correct, the action in a TC
when streamers occur is at a MUCH higher (and unrelated) frequency than
that or the pri/sec resonance - many MegaHertz.  Or was it resolved in
an older thread that the VHF streamer-based activity seen at the top of
the secondary is never seen at the base and ground system?

Gary Lau
Waltham, MA USA