[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Needed - Neon Transformer

Call around neon sign shop and ask for used transformers. I got a 15kV
30ma transformer for $20. I just told them that that it's for a project. I
would suppose some pictures of what you want to do may also help convince
them. Also, you could try repairing broken ones if the damage isn't too
great.

Marius Grigoriu