[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

600 VAC 100 amp Variac

Is anyone on the list interested in a large variac?

A junk dealer here in town buys stuff at auctions and resells it at his
store.  Most of the stuff is insurance claims and truck load wrecks and
train wrecks.

He has a large variac. Its is 8 sides and about 6" thick with an 8" diameter
stearing wheel type knob.  I will have to go back and double check but I
think it was rated 480 VAC 100 amps.

This guy is hard to deal with most of the time.  He wants a new price for
most of the stuff he has.  If anyone on the list is serious about wanting
this item let me know and I will get a price.

I am not sure what this thing is really worth.  Any ideas?

BTW this is the same guy that I bought all those 8" copper spheres from.  I
still have 2 spheres left for $30.00 each plus shipping if anyone is
interested. Thats half the new price from McMaster Carr.

gweaver-at-earthlink-dot-net

Gary Weaver