[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Wireless Energy Transmission

Just a small note that I figured I would add.  On a previous post I followed
a link to Tesla Coil sites (from a search engine I believe) and that brought
me to an archive of Tesla pictures.  As a caption to the picture, it said
that Tesla's largest coil put such high voltages into the ground that a 1"
spark could be drawn from a drain pipe 300 miles away.  If that was indeed
true, then perhaps this idea would be feasible.  Although I have not taken a
physics course yet in school, making my knowledge greatly lacking, I thought
that I might add that promising point.

-Andy