[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Secondary Theory (Was Bipolar Coil)-Heretical view

Hi Terry, All,
    The first two pictures are of actual arcs and the last picture is
of a streamer that is almost an arc?

Original Poster: Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>

Hi,

Reffering to the two Electrum measurements at:

http://www.lod-dot-org/electrum/sphere100us.jpg
http://www.lod-dot-org/electrum/sphere20us.jpg

The first photo shows the sphere to arc current burst as having a
frequncy
of about 38kHz.  The second photo is a close up showing the same
frequency
with some high frequency spiking.  The load I mentioned only simulates
the
current draw causing the main 38kHz signal.  In my paper at:

http://www.peakpeak-dot-com/~terryf/tesla/experiments/modact/modact.html

in the very last photo, you can see my current to the arc was also at
the
fundamanetal of 110kHz in my case.

There is some higher frequency fun stuff going on but, in general, the
load I mentioned simulates the effect of the streamers.

Terry