[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: 100 years ago today

	It may be fun to pick some significant day this summer or fall and have a
little "on the spot reunion" for those that could make it to Colorado
Springs.  August 23, (when Tesla's coil first tried to burn his lab down
:-)) may be a fun day and would give me an excuse to take that Monday off
:-))  We know where is lab once stood.   A residential intersection I
think...  I have the address.

	Terry