[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Cap size (not sure...)

John,

I'm not quite sure I understand this - why do you have to increase the
input to the NST and how does this relate to having a lower output voltage?
Are you just trying to pump more power into the system? If so, then surely
if you get the same spark length for more power in you are actually
reducing the efficiency? I can't see why anyone would want this unless they
are totally paranoid about their components frying...

Feel free to correct any incorrect assumptions here!

Alex