[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Richard's new Endeavor

At 05:51 AM 5/20/99 -0500, you wrote:
snip.........
>Ed, all,
>
>I talked with Richard Hull yesterday.  He is working on Tesla video #60,
>which will be the last of the Tesla series.  Richard is working on
>Farnsworth fusors big time, and has put away the coils for the forseeable
>future.  I guess a part of an era has come to an end, in a way.  However, I
>know Richard will be making more videos on new and very interesting
>subjects!  Ed, I think you'll have to pick up the Tesla coil video slack
><grin>.
>
>Bert Pool

	I no longer believe Richard Hull is on this list.  He has dropped all
Tesla coil work to work on "fusors".

	Although, fusors or off topic on this list, Richard certainly is on topic.
 I hope he enjoys his new experiments as much as he enjoyed coiling.  I
don't think we will forget about him anytime soon!

	I am sure I speak for us all in wishing Richard "all the best" in this new
adventure he is on!

	Terry