[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Secondary Theory (Was Bipolar Coil)-Heretical view

> Original Poster: Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>

<snip>
>     Of course, the neat thing about all this is that we have the
technology to
> "put it to the test" right now instead of spending the next ten years
> "wondering" if it is correct.  If others have their equipment going, I
> might sit this one out to do other work.  If not, let me know what tests
> need to be done.  I sort of hate to be the only voice in such matters...

I will put Medhurst to the test this week on a med/large resonator
that will have a turn-turn spacing >> than the wire diameter. I know
he works for moderate/no spacing so it will be interesting to see
what happens. I will also figure out a way to put a step function
into the base to see what energy redistribution over time looks like.

Malcolm