[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Richard's new Endeavor

Tesla List wrote:

> Original Poster: Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>
>
> At 05:51 AM 5/20/99 -0500, you wrote:
> snip.........
> >Ed, all,
> >
> >I talked with Richard Hull yesterday.  He is working on Tesla video #60,
> >which will be the last of the Tesla series.  Richard is working on
> >Farnsworth fusors big time, and has put away the coils for the forseeable
> >future.  I guess a part of an era has come to an end, in a way.  However, I
> >know Richard will be making more videos on new and very interesting
> >subjects!  Ed, I think you'll have to pick up the Tesla coil video slack
> ><grin>.
> >
> >Bert Pool
> >

>         I no longer believe Richard Hull is on this list.  He has dropped all
> Tesla coil work to work on "fusors".
>
>         Although, fusors or off topic on this list, Richard certainly is
on topic.
>  I hope he enjoys his new experiments as much as he enjoyed coiling.  I
> don't think we will forget about him anytime soon!
>
>         I am sure I speak for us all in wishing Richard "all the best" in
this new
> adventure he is on!
>
>         Terry

Bert,

It would take a heroic effort to even come close to the excellence of
and the wide range of Tesla coil topics covered by the series of TCBOR
Video Report tapes and Educational Series tapes produced by Richard,
covering his many years of Tesla coil work, with input from many of the
other members of the TCBOR and numerous other coilers from around the
country. The wealth of information on these tapes make it a worthwhile
endeavour for any serious coiler to add a few tapes at a time until
he/she owns the complete library. The same can be said of the TCBA
newsletter.

Ed Wingate RATCB