[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Moderator Note:

Hi All,

	Sometimes people mention off topic subjects in their posts.  As long as
the main subject of the post deals with Tesla coils, I usually don't worry
about them mentioning something off topic "to a point".  However, sometimes
these posts generate responses that are solely devoted to the off topic
subject.  These posts will be rejected.

	I require that ALL posts be directly related to Tesla coiling.  Posts that
address an off topic subject, even if it was briefly mentioned in another
post, will be rejected.  I will also request that mention of off topic
subjects be kept to a minimum.

	We all have other interests.  However, off topic posts would increase the
number of mails we get dramatically.  So we draw the line very close and
keep the subject of this list limited only to Tesla coiling.

Thanks,

	Terry