[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Resonant Frequency

At 02:23 PM 5/29/99 -0700, "Yuri Markov" <wmondale-at-hotmail-dot-com> wrote:
>I was reading an article on the work of Nikola Tesla, which described an
>experiment in which he had excited the ground into motion by causing it to
>oscillate at the Earth's resonant frequency. Does anyone know what the
>resonant frequency of the Earth is? Does anyone know of a reference by which
>I could find out? I'd appreciate anyone's help.
>
>-Yuri Markov

Hi Yuri,

	We have been discussing this lately under the topic of "wireless energy
transmission".  All these recent posts can be found in this list's website
and archives at "www.pupman-dot-com".  In this case the MAY 1999 archives.
There is also a keyword search there to search back through about six years
of Tesla lists posts by keyword.

There is also a Tesla web ring search at:

http://www.webring-dot-org/cgi-bin/webring?ring=TeslaRing&list

And a search engine at:

http://members.xoom-dot-com/_XOOM/GrandSearch/tesla.html

Also here are some good links for ELF radio communication which may be of
interest on this too.

http://server5550.itd.nrl.navy.mil/projects/haarp/elf.html

http://server5550.itd.nrl.navy.mil/projects/haarp/elfhrp.html

http://server5550.itd.nrl.navy.mil/projects/haarp/elfsafe.html

I think the frequency is about 7 Hz.   However, I don't know too much about
this...

Cheers,

	Terry