[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Fully threaded coil forms; *extremely* powerful Oudin Resonator

Jeff

This would probably make a great driver for a small magnifier!! Try
winding another coil on say a 3" form, with finer wire to about 1:5
h/d ratio. Connect this with a strap to the top of your first coil.
Add a toroid to the second coil. See what happens!

However, I know very little about magnifiers, so you may want to put
this to other list members who might know more about the precise
dimensions you require.

Alex Crow