[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tank Cap Seal Failure

Yes, Nothing Sticks to PP or PE (if someone knows of something let me
know!). There are two ways to seal the lid (that I know of): Mechanical
seal, like the valve cover gasket in your car; Two: Fusing the two pieces
together thermally. You can melt PE/PP. But you must be very carful in
controlling the temperature, MP= 85 to 110 C (PE).

Regards,

David Trimmell