[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Believe it or not!

Hi Bert,

Ahhh!  With just a clue I found him (or one of them??) on the net.  Dean
Ortner (The Million Volt Man) has been doing it about once a week for 26
years...

http://www.moody.edu/sfs/MILLION.HTM
http://www.moody.edu/sfs/BIOGRAPH.HTM
http://www.moody.edu/sfs/BIO2.HTM

Sounds like he knows exactly what he is doing and has been doing it far
longer than any of us...  Sounds like a very interesting fellow!!  I may
have seen him once too many years ago but he was not doing the Tesla coil
demo.  Perhaps he would have later on if I had been able to sit through all
the religious stuff...

Cheers,

	Terry