[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Sizzler commercial with a TC

If anybody can make an AVI or MPG file of the commercial I have space to
post it.  The thought of watching hours of TV just to try and catch the
commercial makes me cringe (I watch very little TV...) but it sounds really
neat!  My super computer here "should" be able to do it (I have never tried
it despite all the toys in my PC...) if I could just get the tape...

The rumors I have heard say that Austin Richards is the man...

Cheers,

	Terry
	terrellf-at-uswest-dot-net