[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Multiple Caps: How and Why

While on the subject of series and parallel caps I would like to hear more
about
series caps of differing cap values and the attentuation effects (voltage
dividing or multiplication effects) and associated current effects --as this
seems to be a subject of very little attention....
..Thanks.... JJ
Not that I think many coilers are using series caps of differing values- I just
like the subject.  If people think that it is irrelevant then I will beg to
differ.....