[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Still more H2 Thyratron

	I've got to ask, what are all the coilers using H2 Thyratron devices for?

Originally my application was for a high-speed charge transfer switch, I've
read that these tubes are real performers but am still not entirely positive
on how to use them.  The Thyratron device is favored over any silicon
devices due mainly to their abilities to withstand high-voltages (silicon
devices are generally limited to about 1,000V) and the short pulse duration
possible.

 I just picked up a set of 5C22 (Sylvania in this case), still looking for
pin-out and example schematics.

Joel H.