[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Believe it or not! : Link of the Day : Question for Terry

Hi,
     I was making my usual runs on a selected few web sites today and
noticed that Lightning on Demand and this mailing list was mentioned on
www.bluesnews-dot-com a gaming site under the link of the day section.  This
site gets over 50,000 hits per day mainly by teenagers that play the games.
I wonder how many people (mainly kids) from this site will join the list
over the next two days?

     Terry, could you keep track of how many people join over the next two
days?  I am very interested to see how many gamers join.

<<<< I don't track anything.  I just push the buttons.  But thanks for the
warning ;-)) - Terry >>>>

Erik Schulz

ps - I am still alive I just haven't posted in months :)