[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: To all UK coilers

Mike

Good idea - my signature below.  What is the Tesla-2 list?  Any good?  I'm
not sure I could face many more emails!

Nick

Dr Nick Slaymaker     Tel   01462    457    582
Hi-Tech Marketing     Fax   01462    457    582
5 Standhill Close, Hitchin, Herts, SG4 9BW, UK
Email             nick.slaymaker-at-lineone-dot-net
Home page    http://website.lineone-dot-net/~nick.slaymaker