[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: salt problem.

sounds like you have reached the saturation level of dissolved salts in
the water and the extra salt iss just settling to the bottom. you could
try heating the water to 180 degrees and stir vigoriously to dissolve
the extra salt ...  but eventually the water will cool and the salt will
come out of solution as the temp drops thus leaving you with extra salt
on the bottom......

Scot D