[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: why 1:5 and max 1000? (fwd)

Hello again,

I think this issue of the secondary aspect ratio returns again to the
Medhurst data. The obvious linear association between the Medhurst data and
the surface area to volume ratio points inevitably to the relationship
between Q and the surface area to volume ratio of the coil which is
optimized at the maximum volume to surface area ratio.
If you do the calculations yourself, you'll see.

Bryan Kaufman