[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla FAQ issue

John and all,

At this stage there's substantially more information available about how
efficient TC's can be made, and I suspect there's also much better
agreement about the theoretical aspects as well. There's certainly a lot
of practical coil-building information that's available. As a starting
point, I also recommend that we review Fr. Tom's document and update it
where necessary. If there are certain areas that are not fully
understood or where experimental evidence supports differing viewpoints
(I'd suspect this would occur only in the more advanced areas), let's
simply simply acknowledge that.

I'm willing to volunteer some quality time in this effort, and I know
there are others on the list who will as well. We DO need a FAQ that we
can point new coilers toward!

-- Bert --