[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: [FAQ]

Tesla List wrote:

> Alternatives would be doing the entire FAQ in MS Word Doc
> format, HTML and Adobe PDF. Any one of these three formats
> would permit the use of gif/jpeg graphics. You could post a
> short note at intervals on the List informing the newer coilers
> of a URL where they can view/download the FAQ.

Which is why I'm organizing it in HTML right now with each chapter in a
seperate
file. Not everyone has Windows, let alone MS Word. Most platforms can get a
free
postscript and PDF reader though. And everyone can view HTML. With HTML I can
generate PS and, and as John mentioned, PDF from my Linux machine with
ease. I can
also get raw ASCII text.

Travis