[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: FAQ

And I will. I can also generate PDF from PostScript as John mentioned. Being on
Linux Postscript is easy for me to generate. He also mentioned that PDF is hard
to make searchable. I don't know myself. I'm working in HTML for now, just
basic
HTML, links and pictures. When the FAQ is ready I'll generate PS and PDF files.
If John wouldn't mind helping make the PDF searchable and hyperlinked, it would
be appreacted. Now, can we please stop the format discussion? I think we
have at
least a majority vote here. ;)

Travis