[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Reposted Tesla Analysis -just a one question

Hi Bill,
I'll be very short.What has been the highest rate of
primary capacitor in the Model 10 unit ever used and
what  the highest energy per bang ever used in
experiments with that unit?Thanks,for the reply in
advance.

My regards,
Boris from Croatia

=====