[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Corona and Sphere - Puzzle -addition

Boris, and all,

Some other thoughts...
Once a streamer has formed, the peak terminal voltage on sucessive
"bangs" will not reach the levels prior to breakout due to the fact that
more energy/bang is being transfered into the streamer earlier in
resonator ring-up. I also find that, prior to breakout, a blue "haze" of
corona surrounds the outer region around my top terminal. However, once
breakout occurs, this seems to go away. But this may simply be an
optical illusion due to the brighter streamers swamping out the much
fainter corona.

-- Bert --

Tesla List wrote:

> Original Poster: boris petkovic <petkovic7-at-yahoo-dot-com>

<SNIP>