[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Blumlein line?

Actually, I think it's named after an English guy named Blumlein (possibly
Alan Dower Blumlein of binaural/stereo fame). And, it is a special form of
PFN, which uses a pair of lines to get a voltage doubling.  A regular
PFN/line uses only one.

See http://www.kentech.co.uk/transmission_lines/Basic_pfl.html for more
information on transmission line pulse forming networks with some nifty
pictures.