[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A few questions for those coilers out there....

I have had an interest in coils for a long time, but have not yet built one.
I have worked with electronics for some time, so it should not be too big a
problem.  First, when people list types of transformers, I have seen
something called an Oil Burner Ignition Transformer.  What exactly is this?

Next, when I build any kind of project, I am very much into being able to
assemble, disassemble, assemble, disassemble, etc...... in order to fine
tune and repair.  Will I be able to get this effect with purchased Variacs,
Transformers, gaps, and other parts or should I plan on building and winding
EVERYTHING myself?

Is there a place anywhere that sells professionally manufactured coil parts?

Thanks for that assist!!

Matthew ZS
zenos-at-post-dot-com

FREE Email for ALL! Sign up at http://www.mail-dot-com