[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Test: Bigger Secondary gives Bigger Sparks

Malcolm,

I'll be looking forward to your results of the tests.  I wouldn't be
surprised if the *big bang* 2.7J aspect of the 2.7J set-up dominates
all the other factors and gives longest sparks no matter what,
especially with the 100 bps constant.

Cheers,
John Freau
-----

<< Anyhow, last night, I went through my notes and put a coil together