[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Twin coil idea

While discussions are going on about twin coil systems, I have a
question. For a system using 1 PSU, with a 240bps sync gap set fire two
pri/sec arrangements alternately at 120bps each, what might be the
behavior of the current in secondaries in reference to eachother?
This question leaves the phasing of the primaries open.
thanks,

-Grayson Dietrich
"The Electrophile"
www.electrophile.8m-dot-com