[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Cap Info

>From: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
>To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>Subject: Cap Info
>Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 18:04:30 -0600
>
>Original Poster: TeslaTec-at-webtv-dot-net (Tony R Greer)
>
>Hi All,
>
>I was wondering if anyone could supply any info on the following
>capacitor:
>-------------------------------
>Condenser Products Corp.
>
>EB 203-50MX-1
>
>.02 µfd - 50,000 VDCW
>-------------------------------
>Physical description:
>
>3 3/4" X 11" brown Phenolic tube with black epoxy end fill.
>
>3/8" dia. axial stud terminals
>
>Weight ~ 6 pounds
>-------------------------------
>Any idea as to what the dielectric is? Any good for TC tank cap? .....
>Thanks in advance!
>
>Tony Greer

Hi Tony,
Condenser Products has a home page -at- www.condenser-dot-com/index.html .
They have a little info available. I don't see your p/n listed.
They used to have an on-line catalog, but it became unavailable
about the same time I read about someone being injured by one of
their caps "grenading" (coincedence maybe?). I have had good results
with their TSB series, a teflon film dielectric w/silicone fluid
impregnant housed in a phenolic tube. I've e-mailed them 3 or 4 times
in the last 6 weeks regarding price and availability of this series,
but my messages all came back undelivered. Their e-mail address is
condenserprod.-at-fiber-net-dot-com .
Good Luck,
Grady L Guard