[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Signal generators, MMC caps, Glass Capacitors FOR SALE

Hi Everybody,
                     I'm having a little clearout of my coiling junk so.....

Item: Advance Model J-1 Signal Generator 15-50000Hz 0-25Vp-p
Quantity:4
Price:£20

Item: Panasonic 0.047µF Capacitor 1600V - Perfect for MMC
Quantity: 60
Price: 60p each or £30 for the lot

Item: Glass Plates 8" by 8" 3.5mm thick (approx 9000V)
Quantity: 30
Price: 75p each or £20 for the lot

Item: 5kW 5V transformer (1000A hahahahah.......ahem)
Quantity: 1
Price: £100

Item: Cooling fan - 240V 30W
Quantity: 3
Price: £4

Offers are invited on all items.  I am in Reading, Berkshire, England which
is just off the M4.  If possible i would like to sell this stuff at the
upcoming teslathon in oxford (contact bob golding for details,
yubba-at-clara-dot-net) As much of it is heavy and will cost £££s to ship.
Please Reply off list as terry will probably get ****ed off if you don't.

Buy It Buy It Buy It Buy It Buy It Buy It Buy It (Hypnotic suggestion ;-)
Nick Field