[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Battle Damage Assessment

Hi Ross,
             I have zapped all manner of electronic goods to see prescisely
what is killed by a TC this is my report so far:

>Sega MegaDrive Cartridge
30 seconds from small 200kV coil - working fine
1min from same coil - working fine
15 seconds from 800kV coil - working fine - slight charring of label
30 seconds from same coil -working fine - marked entry holoe through case of
arc
1min from same coil - dead - the label caught fire

>Calculator
15 seconds from 800kV coil - memory scrambled - otherwise working fine
30 seconds from same coil - Slight bubbling of plastic - otherwise fine
1min from same coil - Kaput - starting to go crinkly around edges ;-)

>Small transistor radio
15 seconds from 800kV coil - Dead
Hope this helps

Pyro-ing in sunny Reading