Subject: Re: Out of round PVC
Author:  "Ruud de Graaf" <rdegraaf-at-daxis.nl> at INTERNET
Date:    5/4/00 12:17 AM

> Original Poster: "Bob Berg" <berg_bob-at-hotmail-dot-com>
>
> I just bought a 10 ft length of 6" PVC Drain pipe to  wind my new
seconday.
> the way the PVC was strap in the bundle its a little out of round,
somewhat
> oval like.  Does anyone know of a way to make it round again?
> Thanks
> Bob

Hi Bob,

You could try to warm it up on the distorted place with a paint heater or
hair dryer. I repaired my plastic car bumbers? (collision protection in
front and on the back) that way. Be careful not to overheat the PVC or it
will burn! Always move the heather.

Greetings from Holland,

Ruud de Graaf