[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: special thanks

Behind the scenes thanks should also go to Ray Strubinger and Luke Mester,
both of whom have provided the machines and disk space for me to set up a
web site for this tesla list.  If you have ever gone to www.pupman-dot-com you
have felt thier contributions.

Other people who have made significant contributions to the list are
Storey Clamp, the first remote list moderator, and to all the people on the
list who keep it alive, vital, and useful.

Oh, and to all of you for your patience over the past few days.

Chip Atkinson