[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Triple Capacity MWO Method

http://msnhomepages.talkcity-dot-com/LaGrangeLn/teslafy/triple.html
>       Pictures showing the newest MWO technique.The
> multiple arcs are shown from the arc gap, which I
> beleive to be the cause for multiple traces observed
> in scope readings. Position of inductor over the
> field
> plate and accurate scope readings are shown. Error
> in
> previous letter to tesla list was actually 100 fold
> on
> the quoted sweep rates, this has been corrected on
> the homepage.

Latest developements have succeded in establishing a
similar process to a buried galvanized steel line
under a row of peas, this will be run an hour or so a
day to compare growth rates. This arcing process was
made with the other unused potential besides the one
pictured  in the triple capacity method.These high
freq signals were difficult to make, the process
doesnt want to vibrate the ground as a one ended
capacity, but I think it is the small surface area of
the buried wire itself that made this difficult. The
end terminal was then connected to a large one ended
capacity, and a neon placed before the buried wire.
The discharge of the neon is much better and can be
viewed in daylight, and serves as a sensor to indicate
the ground is being electrified. When this was tried
without the intervening neon in the circuit, the scope
trace beam function was wiped out, and nothing could
be monitored from the unused midpoint plate capacity
shown on the page. While this may sound remarkable,
some of the first sensible scope traces obtained as a
single trace of the unrefined initial attempts to send
the MWO signal to ground, show this beam signal
vanishing halfway across the screen, only to reappear
as a large high freq oscillation that starts 20 us or
more BEFORE the main signal disappears. If I would
beleive what the scope trace tells me the beam sensor
signal has vanished and gone back in time through part
of its cycle! During this small time period both the
original signal and its future event can be viewed
simultaneously as two scope traces for 20 us or so.
This may also be a causitive phenomenon for the
multitraced forms observed at higher BPS. I dont think
hardly a single one of these  higher
us(microsecond)traces observed in real time and not
yet reviewed as taped material will show a completed
beam trace. I will post this on the next page, along
with three 2 ms/div scope traces of continuous high
freq events through that 1/50th sec scope trace(These
second described scope traces are made in
milliseconds, not microseconds as made in the above
described scope trace) Each of these 2 ms/div traces
show a completely different event. HDN
PS I am formatting these 20 us/div scope shots today
of the vanishing beam trace after this letter for use
in the new page, which may take awhile. I can mail
these as a jpeg. Send  inquires with Time Shot subject
title.