[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Corum's new paper, a "naive swindle"? (tryimg to 'stir' it up)

Hi all,

I have been following this thread with some interest, although the
"theory" (both lumped and transmition line) is a bit above me, it has
seemed quite apparent to me that the Corum's methods are needlessly
complex, as Terry and others have pointed out. One thing I might add
though, is since they (Corum's) published this article supporting their
theory, that they now should be subject to peer review. Are they avaiable
for discusion? It would be interesting if some folks here were interested
in "publishing" the work defending the lumped perameter model. A heated
discourse between the two groups would indeed lead to a advance in the
scientific understanding (and would be entertaing for the likes of myself
;-)).

Regards,

David Trimmell