[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 7200 V too low?

Ed,

I think the way they work is on the poles, the primary is the high side and
the secondary is the low side.  At least here, they have three low side
taps, two hot with one center tap. Using both hot taps you get 240 from the
distribution grid voltage (here 7200) and using one hot and the neutral, you
get 120.  'Least that's how I understand it from the power company right
now.

Nathan