[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Bang the rocks together harder lumpophiles

> Original Poster: "Robert Jones" <alwynj48-at-earthlink-dot-net>
>
> Hi to  all the slow wave helical resonator (SWHR) believers and bang the
> rocks harder to every one else.

....snip....

I personally have been appreciating the level of detail and the mental
effort  people have been putting into this thread.
I hope it continues as it appears to be spurring a lot of individuals to
comment, experiment, think, possibly even change their minds, etc....
Since we all know already how great and impressed with ourselves we are, I
cast my vote for omission of directed personal degrading comments like the
following (amongst others) in an otherwise thought provoking post:

> You can now perform various experiments that you must have missed at
collage

 ...snip...

(unless I'm missing some unique artistic/physics blend, and it was not
misspelled and was not referring to an institution of higher learning in
which case I apologize).

Ed.