[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Solid state spark length record?

Does any one have detailed plans for a H-bridge solid state driver project?
How about the setup that produced 57inch sparks?
Any info would help.
Thanks
send to: k-clark-at-pacbell-dot-net

Original Poster: "Luc" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Garry

If you have a web site With details could you post your address.

Luc Benard(Montreal)