[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Scott gap

_________________________________
> Subject: Re: Scott gap
> Author:  Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> at INTERNET
> Date:    4/11/00 7:38 PM
>
> Original Poster: Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>
>
> Hi Paul,
>
>         I had to think a moment...  Oh Yeah!  My site ;-))
>
> http://www.peakpeak-dot-com/~terryf/tesla/misc/scot/
>
> There may be other ones now too...
>
> Cheers,
>
>         Terry
>
> At 04:10 PM 04/11/2000 -0700, you wrote:
> >     Folks,
> >
>      >     Could someone point me to info on the web about the Scott gap.
>      <snip>

HI  ALL ....

my computer is back on line after wayyy  too long of a down period...

I used G10 as the base plates ( 1/4" thick)  1" Cu tubing for electrodes and
stainless screws for attachments..    for the low power coil  ( 3 -at-15KV/30
mA )  i
use no cooling  but with the Pig I use the exhaust from a shop vac.   id
say the
performance is equal or a bit better than the original RQ gap   and
maintainence is
a lot easier to do on this type of gap  ( SD gap )  ....

Scot D