[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Secondary Core[ esoteric materials]

Hello, this is my first post to the list (whee!)

I couldn't help but post this esoteric secondary material for a chuckle or two:
    Some time ago, if I remember correctly, I found a website giving a
description
of a pulse-mode TC secondary that someone built in their dorm room by wrapping
wire around a rolled-up rug.  Apologies but I have misplaced the site.

-K. McKenzie