[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: GREAT results, but a blow neon... Can anyone help me with a protection network? => SamB

Hi Sam,

	Checkout:

http://www.peakpeak-dot-com/~terryf/tesla/misc/Filter.jpg

The MOVs are strings of 1800 Volt MOVs in series to get to the peak
transformer voltage.

My 9kV/30 coil has a 24nF primary cap but with a sync rotary gap.  You may
get a better spark with a bigger primary cap.

Cheers,

	Terry